Besides maintaining the machines in Good operating condition, understanding of the gas turbines’ philosophy, fundamentals, its components and the Support systems etc becomes very essential for safe and efficient operation.
The term training refers to the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and competencies as a result of the class room training or practical skills and knowledge that relate to specific useful competencies. In addition to the basic training required for a trade, occupation or profession, Industry today has recognised the need to continue training beyond initial qualifications: to maintain, upgrade and update skills throughout working life. This includes Operation, Maintenance and Control & Instrumentation in any industry.
Gas Turbines: Operation & Maintenance and Speedtronic Controls
KIES concentrates mainly on providing training on GE design gas turbines that covers Operators, Technicians, Engineers and Managers with specific goals of improving their capability, capacity, and performance.
We cover the entire spectrum of Operation, Maintenance and Control systems(Speedtronics).
KIES's profile of training includes:
An on-site Training session for Shotton Power Plant at West Chester, UK
- Introduction to Gas Turbines
- Gas Turbine Fundamentals & Operation
- Understanding of Gas turbine support systems, Operation & Trouble-shooting
- Gas Turbine Operation with Speedtronic Mark-IV
- Gas Turbine Operation with Speedtronic Mark-V
- Gas Turbine Operation with Speedtronic Mark-VI (Simulation Based)
- Gas Turbine Mechanical Maintenance
- Introduction to Speedtronic controls and Trouble-shooting techniques
- Speedtronic contorls maintenance: Mark-IV / Mark-V / Mark-VI and Mark-VIe
- Gas Turbine Operation & Maintenance Management
An on-site Training for GECAD at ACCRA, GHANA in AFRICA
An off-site Training for Exxon Mobil at OEL, New Castle, UK
An on-site Training for JEBABEKA, INDONESIA
An on-site Training for SEC, SAUDI ARABIA